This summer we upgraded our basement. We added a full bathroom, switched to a tankless water heater, upgraded our electrical panel, and added an egress window to the basement family room. Rather than continuously posting photos all summer, we saved them until the end of the project.
We started by cleaning out our storage room and doing the demo work. We then hired a highly recommended contractor for everything else. The bathroom turned out really nice. Our upstairs bathroom now plays second fiddle to the one in the basement.
Also, thanks to American Standard and this hard to listen to collection of “industrial musicals,” our bathroom now has a theme song.